Dubpl8z.fm (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- If you do not wish to be bound by what you have read below you must stop using our website.
- If you have any queries relating to how we use your information or any other related data protection questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Information we collect or receive and how we use it
By communicating with us by phone, email or using our website you may provide and we may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- your name, job title, contact information including email address, mobile / phone numbers and delivery address;
- your demographic information, for example, your preferences and interests;
- your financial information; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information about your computer and about your use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication)
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent for both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What we do with the Information
We use the information listed above to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular we may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business, including data analysis, testing and research
- To carry out our obligations from any contract entered into between you and us, and
- To provide you with the information, services and products you request from us; this may include providing delivery information to delivery partners to deliver products to you, including your name, address, mobile number and email address to send you important information about your delivery;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you promotional & informative emails about new services / products, industry trends, best-practice case studies, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided; (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information) for the purposes of internal reporting, insight and analysis, enabling us to improve our website and the products we offer.
- To share information with companies who provide services such as data processing, credit reference agencies, analytics, search engine providers, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
These companies are obligated to protect your information and whilst they may separately seek your consent to use your details for their own marketing purposes, under no circumstances will we inform any third parties that they are permitted to use your details for their own marketing purposes.
- We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any other third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
You have the right to ask us not to process or use your information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Information. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- if required or permitted to do so by law;
- if required to do so by any court or any applicable regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency;
- if necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Your rights – accessing your information
You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you; and for us to correct any inaccuracies or to delete your personal data.
- To protect privacy you must prove your identity to us prior to accessing your information with two pieces of appropriate identification.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Please send requests and questions about this to us at email@example.com
Please help us keep your information up-to-date
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Third party websites
- Our website includes links to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
How we keep personal information secure:
- We will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping any passwords you use in your dealings with us confidential.
Where is your Information held?
- Occasionally for operational reasons the information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Your Information may also be processed by some of our third party service providers who operate outside the EEA.
- We use these third party service providers (which may include some based in the USA) to help us provide products and services to you. When we appoint suppliers we take care to ensure that they have appropriate security measures in place.
- Please note that countries outside of the European Economic Area will have different data protection laws and security practices in place and may not offer the equivalent level of protection as under the UK data protection law. You should be aware that your information may be accessible by government and law enforcement agencies.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Making changes to this policy
- We may update this policy from time to time, we will let you know that these changes are taking place by posting them to this page.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of the changes
- Changes will become effective immediately.